Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I just recently started lifting free weights again and I needed a good quality bench, but I didn't have a lot of money to spend on it. The Olympic Weight Training Bench looked liked a good one for the price. However, you get what you pay for. It was missing bolts, nuts, washers, and several other key pieces of hardware. The padding on the preacher curl pad was ripped and seems to be poorly made. The stance on the bench doesn't seem safe and I don't think I'll trust it with more than 150 pounds. I did get a discount from the seller and replacement pieces for the bench, but I'm only keeping it for light workouts. If you want to use it for heavier workouts, I would recommend that you forget this one and spend the extra money on a better quality weight bench.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Olympic Weight Training Bench
WB-3 Features: -Olympic weight training bench. -Olympic bench with 6 oversized roller pads. -Decline, flat, incline lifting positions. -Accepts 7 - foot olympic bar. -Adjustable preacher curl pad. -Pivot point on leg developer correctly aligns with knee joints. -Dimensions: 8'' H x 23'' W x 51'' D.
Click here for more information about Olympic Weight Training Bench
0 comments:
Post a Comment