Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The product went together fine and works well. The workout DVD that came with the product was carscked. I called Icon customer service for a replacemnet DVD. Gave them the part number for the DVD so they could order it, they said they would get it ordered. Later on I get an e-mail telling me to take it bakc to the store and returm it for another. This is all do to the fact that they dont make or assmbly the product here and they dont have parts for it. So basically if you by an Icon product they cant get parts for their machines. They dont honor there warranty and they suck at customer service. I wont buy another Icon product ever again all over a cracked DVD and sucky customer service!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Gold's Gym GGBE1968 XRS Slant Bench with Adjustable Arms
###############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################
Click here for more information about Gold's Gym GGBE1968 XRS Slant Bench with Adjustable Arms
0 comments:
Post a Comment